electrr is a trading name of North Services Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 10552403)
By accessing the website at https://electrr.app, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Where your use of electrr is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation, you agree to electrr's Data Processing Agreement.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to make use of the software provided by electrr, to conduct online
elections in accordance with the restrictions on your usage plan (which shall be 'free
tier' or 'unlimited'). This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and
under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), with the exception of downloaded or exported results;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on electrr's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by electrr at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on electrr's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. electrr makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, electrr does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall electrr or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on electrr's website, even if electrr or a electrr authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on electrr's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. electrr does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. electrr may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However electrr does not make any commitment to update the materials.
electrr has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by electrr of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
electrr may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. User obligations
You are requried to ensure that only people with a genuine interest are invited to take part in your elections. Further, you are required only to submit email addresses of interested voters and ensure that these email addresses are accurate, and that you have permission to send, or cause to be sent, emails to these addresses.
If using features of electrr which are subject to usage based billing, you agree to pay for such usage upon request, and accept that license to use the software may be revoked if charges go unpaid.